Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Professional Babysitter

A friend referred to my 2nd grade students today as....and I quote....

"ankle biting curtain climbers"

I couldn't have laughed harder....

My students are really precious on most days. But, you think I babysit all day? Come and watch. Oh yah....and don't mind that I went to college for 4 years to teach...."aaaaaaannnnnny body" can sit around and watch 22 kids ;)

On weeks like this I could switch professions...."Would you like paper or plastic??" Hmph...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I think if you're are going to be a politically correct sacker, you must also include the eco-friendly bags that a person must purchase now. :o)

Otherwise...right on sista!!! You make your job look easy! And I couldn't do it anyday of the week, you deserve a raise!!!