Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wrist bands....


That's what I woke up with this morning. I mean 4 different ones to be exact. You know...the kind that will potentially rip your arm hair out if not put on carefully. (and there's usually some idiot who doesn't know that I'm related to a blonde teen wolf.....so I usually get a free wax job the next morning) Who even knows where all these bands came from and why I had to be branded like a 6 year old at Disney Land at the music festival last night. I have some theories...Idk....

Anyways....this morning as I decided to update all my current social networking sights I had a funny little thought.....Do you remember when you were a little kid and you would totally SAVE and KEEP wearing those wrist bands from like Six Flags or PTA meetings? I mean those things weren't coming off until they ROTTED off...the more you had the better, the "cooler" you appeared. (Oh gosh...I hope I'm not the only one who did that)

I guess as a professional (aka: "adult") that would be tacky...funny...but still tacky to keep those wrist bands on. That gave me such a good lil' chuckle....

No comments: