Sunday, September 14, 2008

The dreaded "cup".....

I just have to say first and foremost that women are NOT designed to pee in a cup. If you are a woman, you are probably giggling and you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

I had to go to the doctor today...nothing major, but still a lil' too personal for the world of blogging (especially since I have NO clue who is reading this) So anyways...I went to the doctor. I get the cup and the 5,000 directions then I'm left alone in the bathroom with secret doors and windows that you are certain are going to burst open unexpectedly....well I start having anxiety that I am going to completely screw this up...I'm forgetting the vague directions...please don't let the creepy window/door burst open while I'm doing this insanely awkward thing...but I will not DARE ask for help. Let me just say that this cup is not the size of a bowl (which I think would be easier) but this cup is more like a thimble.... (okay, I'm slightly exaggerating) But you have certain lines you have to reach. I've always wondered...what if I couldn't reach the quota? Would I have to sit in the bathroom and wait for round 2? So let's not get into all the details because ladies..."you know" oooohhhhh "you know" what I'm talkin' about...so we'll skip the next events. Once the belittling event of my day is over I decide once and for all....woman ARE NOT designed to pee in a cup.

I have a feeling that a man came up with the whole pee in a cup solution. This is the time that I envy a man that has aim and direction....when pertaining to bathroom situations.

I was just on the phone with my older sis, she asked me if I had come up with a solution to this "issue"....well, of course not. So what do you do with random situations like these??? ....blog ;)

6 comments:

Michaela Roekle said...

I have been in that same very uncomfortable place myself :) Thanks for making me laugh lol.

Fortner Family said...

Your so funny!! I love reading all your myspace blogs so this will be very fun for me.!!!

Larissa True said...

oh channy...i just love you. you brighten my day with your randomness!

i actually have a blog...that i used to update really frequently...but i haven't updated in almost a year. i need to start again!

http://www.larissakaysblog.blogspot.com/

Welch Party of 4! said...

your so funny!! I am so glad you got a blog and can't wait to read them all!! :) Luv u!!

Dangerruss said...

Cup smup...I can p in a cup from 5 feet away! Obviously that makes me better than you. Just a joke love, please don't make me sleep on the couch now. ;)

`` said...

I disagree - I don't think the cup idea was designed by a man. I mean, it just couldn't have been.
How is it that they're able to pee perfectly into the thimble sized cup, but can't seem to get it all neatly into a regular toilet??

Aha :)