Sunday, September 21, 2008

THAT girl....

"THAT" girl is a funny lil' nickname a few friends and I have adopted for when we do the stupid things in life. You know what I'm talking about....while talking with a friend you might have said something like, "Well, THAT girl over there....blah, blah...." I do it all the time....and I've even referred to myself as "THAT girl" on numerous embarrasing occasions. So how many "THAT girl" moments have I had in my life? I wonder what kind of "THAT girl" category I fall into when people see me, or even the friends who know me? Probably too many to count and I'm sure some are quite humorous...

I do know for certain that right now.....

I am THAT girl who:

laughs at the wrong time...
snorts at awkward times...
inserts her foot in her mouth too many times to count...
spends beyond her means in itunes dollars...
loves the "shock value" of changing my hair color...
has been known to start a few trends or two....
is not really on the "church" bandwagon right now...
will not try to figure out everything God does...
really believes her pets are her children...
chooses beer over fruity drinks...
secretly wouldn't mind being a vampire ;)....
listens to her music WAY too loud....
who prays the best while alone in the bathroom....
is still a little gullible...
is actually madly in love with her husband...
will thank God when there is a beautiful sunset...
believes He painted it just for me...
really USED to think she had this life figured out...
knows NOW that I don't have a clue...
is finally okay with that...

5 comments:

Dangerruss said...

what about That girl who is in love with her husband???!!!!

Ashley Brooke said...

Ummm...someone's husband doesn't read very well....

Crystal said...

Hmmm. Im afraid I am THAT girl who snorts on EVERY occasion...

Welch Party of 4! said...

Well all I have to say is "THAT GIRL" totally rocks and is awesome and I luv her!!!

`` said...

Well, you're one up on me :) I only wish that I could accept the fact that I'm never gonna figure life out. But no...Still searching, still pondering. So damn annoying :)