Monday, September 22, 2008

West Nile in your face.....

You know it's going to be a long disgusting softball game when in the first 15 minutes the game is almost called for MOSQUITOES!?? I've played ball since I was 7 years old and I've nearly been struck my lightening and STILL had to keep playing....so calling a game for blood sucking West Nile carrying critters? Oh, I HAAAAD to rant about this. Yah, and we're not talking about just a few here and there.....imagine if you will gnats and how they swarm around a rotten piece of fruit....well, replace the gnats with mosquitoes the size of baby bats and replace the rotten fruit with your freakin' face.

We even took baths in OFF....like spraying in your face and all inside your shirt...so you can imagine my shock when I stripped down to take a shower and I had at least 20 red bumps all over my body. Dang.....I'm not scared of cancerous microwaves now......someone hand me a plastic bottle of water that's been in my car....I'm freakin' hard core now.

I was hungry before the game....I'm a little concerned that now I'm not.....there's a possibility that I reached my protein intake tonight in mosquitoes.

Dear God, please do not let me grow a third eye tonight in my sleep. Amen.

6 comments:

Larissa said...

you always make me laugh! i miss you SO much!

Crystal said...

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I know EXACTLY what you mean my friend... I have a bump the size of a tennis ball on the side of my face. I got out of the shower and Tristan said "whoa! maybe you should have someone look at that!" Unconditional love baby...that's all I gotta say!

Welch Party of 4! said...

I say next week we get mosquito nets and spray paint our numbers on them!!

Nice hits tonight miss thang by the way!! Maybe it helps taking some aggression on the monster mosquitos!! I think I am seriously going to have nightmares about them!! I have found my self slapping my leg or arms tonight b/c I still feel like they are crawling on me!!

Dangerruss said...

Okay baby, I love more than any other person in this world, but your random ass has got me thouroughly confused! What exactly am I supposed to know after I read the lines about cancerous microwaves and a plastic body in your car....(screwed up face while writing this)....Baby, you are soooo pretty.

XOXO - Maxine said...

That might be the BEST title I've ever come across. Good luck with the bugs. I went to school in Vermont and the bugs there in the summer were...GROSS. You would drive down the country-bumpkin roads and literally HEAR them squishing on your windshield. UGH!
XOXO - Maxine

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hate bugs! And it's getting to be mozzie time again over here. *sigh*